Friday, August 17, 2007

Holler with me!

Its been a long wait! I know!

On the pretext of sounding mundane, I'd like to stay that nothing new has happened during the eternity-like phase that has elapsed. I did nothing adventurous, crazy or just plain Apeksha-like. Nothing at all.

Oh yea, I did graduate and got a job. But thats MUNDANE to the core. So again, nothing new.

I have a couple of really long posts coming soon, something I wrote while enduring endless lectures and seminars inflicted on us like goodbye wounds from college and welcome hits by the organization we were being oriented into. I am not much of a writer, but believe me, I could have become Kaavya Vishwanathan had they made me glue my posterier to that chair marked 1 (nice!) a day more!

So I wrote and I wrote till my hands were numb, not from the writing but from the 17 degree C ominously blinking from the a/c panel, and dropping. I wrote till my next seat neighbors started inquiring about my state of mind and well being. They probably thought I am one of those rare species of nerds who manage to absorb every word coming out of the presenter's mouth and encapsule it for life on paper! Their bad!

As for the content of the scribblings, it will come soon. Unedited (who will know?!). Right here.

I am back.

2 comments:

shiver said...

Now don't say "I am back" and show us ur back for another year.
I love what u type.

Tina said...

I won't! atleast not for an enitre year :)